Shipping to Canada:
- For any order confirmed before 01:00pm, from Tuesday to Friday (excluding holidays), the dispatch of the order containing only DIY products (aromas, concentrates, bases, etc.) will generally occur the same day, subject to stock availability.
- We will promptly provide you with a tracking number.
- Shipping charges cover packaging, processing, and postal costs. We prioritize the packaging of your items. However, we cannot be responsible for damages inflicted by the shipping service.
- Deliveries are made by Canada Post and encompass all available shipping options.
- Delivery durations within Canada range from 24 hours to 1 week, depending on the province’s distance and the chosen shipping method.
- International shipping durations can fluctuate between 2 to 8 weeks based on the selected delivery method.
- For instance: The “International Surface Small Packets” method takes 4 to 8 weeks for Western Europe, while the “International Air Small Packets” method requires 2 to 3 weeks for Western Europe.
- International shipments are managed by Canada Post, with various delivery options presented based on the package’s size and weight.
- There is no tracking for the “Small International Surface Packages” and “Small International Airplane Packages” options.
- Taste it! offers complimentary shipping on orders exceeding $49.99 throughout Canada.
- This free shipping applies only to packages (items + packaging) weighing under 3 kilograms.